Sunday, June 14, 2009

You have GOT to be Kidding Me!

WTF! Over a month ago, we called the travel agent we used for our honeymoon to re-book our anniversary trip to Jamaica. We were supposed to go last year, but it kept getting postponed due to treatments and therefore we never met.

Three weeks later and numbers attempts at contact later, she FINALLY gets back to us with some potential flights/dates. I get back to her immediately with our selection.

She called me when I was in PA 1.5 weeks ago to confirm, get my card info, etc... and to book the flight. Yay, right?!

No. I called USAIR today to confirm what name they had me under since my passport still has my maiden name and they didn't have a reservation for us. At all. On ANY flight.

So then I look at my credit card statement and NOTHING has been booked. No flight, no resort, nothing.

I DON'T GET IT! If it wasn't for the fact we already had money invested in this trip with them from last year, they would have been fired a LONG time ago. I just don't understand it. They were soooo good last time. And were for others I referred to them as well. But now? WTF!

If she caused us to lose the fair/rates or if there are no seats left on that flight, I don't even know what I'm going to do.

OMG!

No comments: