Monday, June 1, 2009

Sign up for Classes

Had a sec to pop in amongst my million travels to get online, so wanted to pop in and say hi! Hope everyone's doing well.

DH and I signed up for classes the other day. Seems like a lot, but, honestly, when I read the descriptions, they all sounded relevant - so we did it. LOL

- Breastfeeding Your Baby
- Child & Infant CPR
- Childbirth Prep Marathon
- Maternity Info Night (meet everyone, tour, free massages!)
- New Parents Class
- Pregnancy Workout

Up next is finally making Daycare calls. I've narrowed down the list, just have to actually make the calls to see who has openings and set up visits. I don't know why I keep putting it off, but I do. Hopefully I'll get off my butt and get it done this week while I'm away and then visit next week.

If any of you have tips on the classes, daycare, etc..., let me know - I'll take them!

1 comment:

shawnandlarissa said...

I have formed a pretty good list of questions for daycares. I'll get those to you pronto if you'd like :)