Thursday, October 1, 2009

38 Week Appt

Nothing again out of the ordinary. Was probably my shortest yet.

Baby's HB: he didn't say, just said sounded good and regular
My BP: 110/80
My Weight: +1, so now at total +11

That was about it. When he looked at my belly he goes "Wow, no stretch marks!" Then proceeded to look around and then go - oh wait, there's one - but you can hide that since it's down low". I was like - what?!?! I look at myself every day in the mirror for them and haven't seen any. So you can bet I went home and did the same thing (and made DH check, too). And no - there was stretch mark there. I blame it on an underwear line. ;-)

He said to schedule an appt for next week (but I already have them booked past my due date), but that he hoped he didn't see me again! lol I told him I was ok if he continued to bake in there until full term. ;-)


How far along?: 38w3d - only 11 days left until D-day!
Total Weight Gain: +1 since last appt, total +11
Stretch Marks?: not on the belly - Dr was wrong! ;-)
Sleep?: same - eh. Getting lonely. I find I end up moving to a spare bed and sleeping by myself. I think I get in my head too much and get worried about waking DH up with all my movements. And therefore get even less sleep. I miss sleeping with him!
Best Moment This Week: DH begging to meet his son ;-) It's so cute how much he wants to meet him!
Movement: he's keeping busy ;-)
Food Cravings: Still nope. Would be helpful if I did on those nights where I can't decide what I want for dinner!
Labor Signs: not really - would be nice to have some to let me know something's going on, but I'll be patient.
Symptoms: same as always.
Belly Button In or Out?: Still in.
What I miss: sleeping and being able to move as easily - especially when trying to finish up the nursery.
What am I looking forward to: finishing the nursery and my mom's visit this weekend!
WeeklyWisdom: nothing.
Milestones: I'll be hitting single digits this week on the number of days left until EDD!

No comments: