Friday, October 9, 2009

This Weekend and Last

I apparently didn't post about it, but my mom came down to visit last weekend to spend one last "solo" weekend together before the baby arrived and it was awesome! Dad was supposed to come down and hang with DH, but something came up and he couldn't come. :-(

But, I still had an awesome time just hanging with my mom! We hung out and chatted, went shopping, went for walks, out to eat, apple picking (complete with cider donuts - yum!), just everything! Yay!

And this weekend DH and I are spending together in case it's our last one as just the two of us. We've been trying to do things like that lately anyway, but the reality has set in that this may, in fact, truly be the last weekend! We're going to go to dinner, watch movies (not in the theater - I can't handle sitting there that long anymore), go for walks, just whatever we want to do, whenever we want to do it. I can't wait! (And yes, I know we can do many of those items with the baby, but it's still something special to do with just the two of us). ;-)

Here are some pics from apple picking (I like the ones better with my mom in them, but I don't want to post without her permission):











And Larissa - if you're reading this - we are so close! Wonder which little guy will come first!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

AO said...

I can't believe your due date is almost here! Have a fun weekend, and good luck when the time comes.