Monday, December 15, 2008

CD28 and counting

Nothing too exciting going on, still. 15 dpo and still waiting for the period to show. Normally I'd have gotten it already and be pretty much done, although I did O early this month, but the lovely meds are delaying things again.

So - let's get on with it already - I want to move forward, pretty please?! Plus, once I get it, I'll have a better idea of when I'll start stims and when my RE appointments will be so I can better plan our holiday travel. As it is, I really think they'll probably line up with my holiday travel and interrup that just like it has previous cycles - cancelled our 1st anniversary trip to Jamaica and 3 other drive-to attempts at an anniversary trip. Maybe someday we'll actually get to go somewhere! lol

So - we may end up seeing our family for a day and that's it since my appointments usually end up being every other day. Gotta love it.

But, I guess it's all worth it for a chance at a baby, right? RIGHT?!

1 comment:

Nikki Godbee said...

I tagged you! See my blog for details.