Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Quick Update

Hey there! Not too much going on right now. Just settling back into work after the long Thanksgiving weekend. It was tough to do, but we all know it had to be done ;-)

But, in TTC news, we are now less than a week until IVF#3 officially begins. We begin our first injection on Monday and then by the end of January we should know if it works. I'm nervous, but getting excited. Once I start injections, I feel better about the whole process.

Hope begins to filter in (gotta love hope - the bearer of both good and crushing news) and it brings back a sense of control. With each injection we do, we know we are actually doing something that could get us that baby. So I say - bring in the injections and the dates with the wand - I'm ready!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good luck! Hold on to that hope!