Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

And thank goodness I was tagged - I have been such a boring blogger lately! I'm still stuck on Lupron since my period has yet to decide to show and it has been so crazy at work as I've been trying to clean up before vacation, so I haven't been updating my blog or reading others.

But, the lovely, beautiful Nikki has tagged me, so here goes!

1) Choose the 4th picture folder on your computer
2) Choose the 4th picture
3) Explain the picture
4)Tag 4 other people

This is the male giraffe from the giraffe family that seemed to follow my parents around when they were in South Africa earlier this year on one of their volunteer trips. My mom took a TON of pictures and this family was so cute - a mom, dad, and their baby. I would love to see all the things they saw on their trip - just out roaming around where they were working. Crazy!




And just for fun, here are a few other pics.

These 2 are of the male rhinocerus that didn't like the fact that my parents were around. It was a male/famale pair and the male kept working his way closer and closer to my parents. And as he got closer, he started stamping his feet - and they took it as a sign to book it out of there!





And just to give some perspective on how big he was - he's huge (standing in the middle and laying on the left)!! My dad is 6'3 and he was quite a bit taller than him and just giant. I knew they were big, but had no idea they were that big!


Also, in the above pic are about 3-4 different type of deer-type animals, spring-bok, buffalo type things, zebras - just so many animals all hanging out together on the ridge!

I'll take a look at the rest of the pics from their trip and maybe I'll post some more later. The pics were so cool!
And now, I tag:
Hope everyone's doing well!

No comments: