Monday, August 10, 2009

31 Weeks!

How far along?: 31 weeks!

Total Weight Gain: +9 as of last appt. Next appt. is Wed - I'm sure I've gained more!

Stretch Marks?: no new ones - just a couple on the underside of my breasts, knock on wood!

Sleep?: still wake up a lot, but various positions throughout the night help.

Best Moment This Week: My nephew's 1st birthday party! Oh - and my mom and sister seeing my belly move!

Movement: Oh still going strong. Feeling more in my ribs now.

Food Cravings: Still none yet.

Labor Signs: just the basic BH's.

Symptoms: heartburn, some rib issues - mostly the right side. Have had it since early on. Not sure what causes it, but helps if I raise my right arm or lay on my side.

Belly Button In or Out?: Still in.

What I miss: my sister - brought her back to the airport to fly back to Australia yesterday. :-( PG related - sleeping all night on my back/stomach.

What am I looking forward to: Pregnancy related - seeing the little guy on our next ultrasound on Wednesday! Non-pregnancy related? finally a weekend home with nowhere to go and no visitors!

Weekly Wisdom: nothing really, but I did have to AW this text from DH: "I love you more each day. Me, you and bitty. Everything elseis just a side dish." I love you to, babe! Yay! ;-)

Milestones: final u/s on Wednesday - was told it's routine, so I'm assuming it's for growth and positioning?