Wednesday, August 26, 2009

33 weeks!

Had another OB appointment today - just the basics:

LO's HB: upper 150's
My BP: 110/68
My Weight: +1, total +11
Up Next: our last bi-weekly appt which will include the Strep B swab and possibly the final thyroid test. After that, it's weekly appts. Then daily once I hit my due date.

----------------------------------------

How far along?: 33 weeks! (and 2 days ;-) )

Total Weight Gain: +1 since last appt, total +11

Stretch Marks?: still no new ones - still just the couple on the underside of my breasts, knock on wood!

Sleep?: still wake up a lot, but have acquired quite the pile of pillows to try and help!

Best Moment This Week: lots of movement and hearing the HB at our appt today!

Movement: Oh still going strong. He's been kind enough to add in cervix punches lately. ;-)

Food Cravings: Still none yet.

Labor Signs: just the basic BH's.

Symptoms: heartburn has lessened, but constipation has set in a little. Bought some Colace just in case! Rib issues still here - mostly the right side. Have had it since early on. Not sure what causes it, but helps if I raise my right arm or lay on my side. Back getting a bit sore, but DH gives me a massage every night and I am SO thankful for it!

Belly Button In or Out?: Still in.

What I miss: still the same - sleeping all night on my back/stomach. Oh, how I miss thee.

What am I looking forward to: Pregnancy related - doing my last injection (Lovenox) in just 1.5 weeks! It'll be weird, but I bet it'll be nice! Oh - and painting our nursery this weekend!

Weekly Wisdom: nothing really.

Milestones: um, does this count? We got our first gift off our registry which was unexpected and pretty cool!

1 comment:

shawna said...

I can't wait to see him, not early of course but on time!