Monday, August 3, 2009

30 weeks!

How far along?: 30 weeks!

Total Weight Gain: +9

Maternity Clothes?: Still haven't bought new ones yet - but getting plenty of use out of the ones I do have.

Stretch Marks?: no new ones, knock on wood!

Sleep? slept better this weekend than I have in a while - but I'm thinking that's due to the long hours and lots of dancing associated with a wedding!

Best Moment This Week: my sister arrived from Australia and my other sister got married to an awesome guy!

Movement: Oh yeah - especially when I'm laying on my side!

Food Cravings: Still none yet.

Labor Signs: Nothing yet which I'm thankful for.

Belly Button In or Out?: Still in.

What I miss: my sister :-(

What am I looking forward to: Pregnancy related - DH feeling the baby again Non-pregnancy related? Seeing my sisters again this weekend!

Weekly Wisdom: I apparently am looking small to some - can't complain about that, I don't think! ha

Milestones: we have our first class tomorrow - Maternity Night at the hospital. Hope it's a good one!

No comments: