Monday, July 27, 2009

29 Weeks!

Saw this in another blog, thought it was fun:

How far along? 29 weeks. Can you believe I am no longer in my "20's" - tomorow is officially the start of the 30's - wow! (on that note, I seriously need to get to posting belly pics - I'll do it, I promise - although they're really nothing exciting, I promise! lol)

Total Weight Gain: + 7 (as of 2 weeks ago at last appt).

Maternity Clothes? I have 1 pair of jeans, 1 capri and 1 shirt. I can still get away with some older clothes, just a size up. But I do need to get out there and get some more - especially tops.

Stretch Marks? some on my boobs, but can't really see them - they're kind of on the bottom, if that makes sense? Nothing on belly yet (knocks on wood).

Sleep? Don't sleep well, up numerous times a night. I have taken to not always sleeping the night through in the same bed as DH. And that makes me sad. :-(

Best Moment This Week: DH has seen my belly move (4th of July), but he officially FELT it for the first time during our vacation (7/20). It was awesome! Usually the little guy stops moving once anyone (myself included) puts their hand on my belly. But not this time!

Movement: Definitely. And now that he's bigger, I am feeling a lot more regular movement/squirms than just the jabs/kicks. It's awesome. DH said it felt like a snake slithering in my belly when he felt it. Interesting analogy! lol

Food Cravings: None yet

Gender: Still a boy I hope! lol

Labor Signs: Nothing yet which I'm thankful for.

Belly Button In or Out? Still in.

What I miss: Laying and sleeping on my belly/back. Ah, those were the days. ;-)

What am I looking forward to: Pregnancy related - our next appt. is tomorrow. Just a routing one, but we still get to hear the little guy's heartbeat! Non-pregnancy related? My sister is getting married Friday (yay!) and my other sister comes home from Australia tomorrow for it - can't wait to see her!

Weekly Wisdom: haven't had any this week from anyone else - and I'm ok with that!

Milestones: DH feeling movement and officially leaving the "20's"!

2 comments:

shawna said...

I can't wait to see pictures. I am sad for you about not sleeping with your DH. I know how hard that is. We are currently sleeping with Grant right in between us. Are you keeping names a secret? I don't remember seeing you post them.

True Companions Plus One? said...

We did agree on a name, but yup - we're keeping it a secret. No fun, right?! lol