Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bridal Shower?!

My sister asked me the other day for the list of people who I'd want invited to the shower. I have to admit - it took me a minute to realize what she was talking about! It may sound weird to say, but I sometimes forget I'm pregnant. Maybe forget isn't real. Maybe it's just that I don't think it's really happening sometimes. I don't know how to describe it.

But when it sunk in what she was talking about, it made it a little more real. She is throwing a shower for us. For the baby we're having. Wow!

3 comments:

shawna said...

How exciting!

Sandi said...

I think when it comes to IF, we will never believe it! My baby will be born tomorrow.....and it still is not real to me!
My shower was a blur, like I was opening gifts for someone else!
It is so exciting....enjoy it!

shawnandlarissa said...

It is surreal, isn't it? But I'm sure you will enjoy every minute