Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Not sure I passed

I know I won't know until my appt. on Monday, but for some reason I don't think I passed. I have been feeling "off" ever since I drank it. I guess it could be b/c I wasn't allowed to drink water and haven't really had much to eat (a couple egg whites), but I'm not holding my breath.

They had both orange and red today, but only the red was cold so I went with that. The first few drinks honestly weren't too bad, but by the bottom, I was forcing it down. I can handle not having to drink that again! haha

It would suck, but I guess it's good to know, just in case though, right?! lol So I guess we'll just wait and see what we're told on Monday - fingers crossed!

And one more thing - we're in double digits now - only 97 days left - wow!

1 comment:

shawna said...

I felt off all day when I drank it. I was positive that I failed too, but I didn't. I think that it is just sugar overload. Good Luck!