Monday, July 6, 2009

Tomorrow = Glucose

Tomorrow is the day I get to drink the sugary orange stuff. I've heard from some it's not so bad, others that it's terrible. Either way, I know I have to drink it fast so at least it'll be over with quickly.

I have the option of orange or fruit punch, but of which I do not like the flavor of. I'd rather eat the jelly beans or drink the grape juice I've heard some girls get to do! lol

Besides glucose, they'll also be drawing to retest my thyroid. Hopefully I'll still come back ok and just stay on my current dosage.

Outside of the pregnancy, this past weekend was the 4th of July! We went to visit the in-laws and had a pretty good time. Started registering, went to a BBQ on Honeoye Lake, got some color, ate some crap food. All-in-all, not a bad weekend!

1 comment:

shawnandlarissa said...

I did the orange and it really wasn't too bad. Good luck!