Thursday, September 10, 2009

35 Weeks Appt

So, I’m 35w3d today and we had our last bi-weekly appointment yesterday. From now on, we go every week – hello doctors! Haha

Yesterday’s appointment was a bit of a change-up from the standard – in and out appointment. They did the Group B Strep swab yesterday (will find out results at next week’s appointment) with some nice little swabs in the front and the back, followed by my first internal. Still holding long, hard and closed!

After the appointment we stopped off for my 3rd tri Thyroid draw and then to Walmart for an exercise ball. My back doesn’t really hurt (thank goodness!) but I figured it can’t really hurt to start using it. And this way I’ll have it for labor, as well.

Here are the stats:

LO's HB: upper 140's
My BP: 110/78
My Weight: +0, total +11
Position: still head down!

----------------------------------------

How far along?: 35 weeks! (and 3 days ;-) )

Total Weight Gain: +0 since last appt, total +11

Stretch Marks?: still no new ones - still just the couple on the underside of my breasts, knock on wood!

Sleep?: pillows still helping, but still not sleeping all the way through. Sometimes feels like I do, though since I’ve been going to bed so much later lately. I think Nesting has kicked in – I keep working on projects and can’t stop!

Best Moment This Week: Finishing painting the nursery, we put the crib together last night (it’s beautiful!) and just seeing DH so excited about this little guy. Talking to my belly, kissing my belly, reading to my belly, everything. I love it and I love him even more!

Movement: Still lots of movement. Especially after I eat ice cream – he absolutely takes after mommy in this aspect! haha

Food Cravings: Still none yet.

Labor Signs: not really

Symptoms: heartburn periodically and the constipation has lessened (thank you Colace!). Other than that, just my lovely right rib and leg – although not constant, thankfully.

Belly Button In or Out?: Still in.

What I miss: still the same - sleeping all night on my back/stomach. Oh, how I miss thee.

What am I looking forward to: My shower is this Saturday!Weekly

Wisdom: nothing really. I’m so boring. haha

Milestones: Nursery is painted and crib is put together. Do those count?

No comments: