Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baby Shower & Grey's Anatomy

So my baby shower was yesterday and I loved it! It was just so awesome to have everyone there together to celebrate our little one! It made me so happy and can't wait to tell DH all about it when he gets home!

I even gave the LO a tour last night of his nursery and told him about the day and showed him some of the items. lol Yup, I'm a dork. ;-)

I'll post some pictures and tell more about it once I get some from mom or some of the other fine ladies who took them. ;-)

(And a big thank you again to the dinner club! haha)

And - on another note - OMG - I can't wait for 9/24 when the new Grey's Anatomy season starts. Just these 5+ minutes were good!

http://abc.go.com/shows/greys-anatomy

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

shawna said...

I can't believe that the time has almost come for you to be a mommy! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures.

Unknown said...

aaaalmost there!