Tuesday, September 22, 2009

37 weeks = Full Term!

Not much to update this week other than I'm Full Term! No, that doesn't mean I want him to come now, but hey - I don't see him making his move yet anyway. ;-)

We had our birthing class on Saturday and, while long, it was informative - especially for DH who hasn't done as much research yet. And we have our last class tomorrow night - Infant & Child CPR. Why it is scheduled to take 3 hours, I'm not sure (maybe they're doing other safety things, too?).

Other than that, I've been a shot-free, "regular" pregnant girl for a full week now and it's kinda nice!

How far along?: 37w1d
Total Weight Gain: +0 since last appt, total +11
Stretch Marks?: still no new ones - still just the couple on the underside of my breasts, knock on wood!
Sleep?: same - sleep, up to pee, sleep, up to pee, repeat.
Best Moment This Week: Full term!
Movement: he's keeping busy ;-)
Food Cravings: Still nope.
Labor Signs: not really
Symptoms: same as always - periodic heartburn, we're back to constipation, my lovely right rib and leg.
Belly Button In or Out?: Still in.
What I miss: wow I'm boring - not much has changed in a lot of these. Still the same - sleeping all night on my back/stomach.
What am I looking forward to: dresser arriving and we can hopefully finalize his little room!
WeeklyWisdom: nothing really. I bought an exercise ball and plan to use that often.
Milestones: Full Term!

No comments: