Thursday, September 17, 2009

36 weeks!

So, here we are at 36w3d - not too far from being full term!






Stats from this week's Appt:
LO's HB: he was too busy moving around for her to get a real measurement!
My BP: 110/70
My Weight: +0, total +11
Position: still head down!
----------------------------------------
How far along?: 36w3d
Total Weight Gain: +0 since last appt, total +11
Stretch Marks?: still no new ones - still just the couple on the underside of my breasts, knock on wood!
Sleep?: same - sleep, up to pee, sleep, up to pee, repeat.
Best Moment This Week: Our shower on Saturday! It was great!
Movement: Still lots of movement. He made me nervous Thursday night when he wasn't moving as much, but he of course proved me wrong once I got to the OB office for the NST!
Food Cravings: Still none yet.
Labor Signs: not really, I don't think. My constipation has decided to go to the other extreme (TMI, sorry) end and a bit of upset belly, but who knows what that really is. And then some standard Braxton Hicks still.
Symptoms: heartburn periodically and the constipation has went the other direction Other than that, just my lovely right rib and leg – although not constant, thankfully.
Belly Button In or Out?: Still in.
What I miss: still the same - sleeping all night on my back/stomach. Oh, how I still miss thee.
What am I looking forward to: My work shower is tomorrow and birthing class is Saturday. After that, it's date night for DH and I!
WeeklyWisdom: nothing really. I’m so boring. haha
Milestones: I am now injection free! Took my last Lovenox injection plus Baby Aspirin and B6 pill on Monday. It's so weird! lol Oh - and I'll be full term on Monday!

2 comments:

shawna said...

You look amazing! I bet that you will leave the hospital at your pre-pregnancy weight.

True Companions Plus One? said...

Thanks! And even if that is true, I had a lot of weight to lose to before I got pregnant get back to where I should be lol

But again, thank you!