Monday, May 26, 2008

True Companions trying for Plus One!

Hi! Not sure how many people are actually going to be reading this blog, but I thought it would be a good way for me to record our quest for our first baby! We aren't able to do this the good old fashioned way so we are exploring the wonderful, injection and hormone filled, world of IVF!

So, I guess I should start with a little background on us. My husband is a teacher and I work for a large international company managing self-service applications. We met on St. Patrick's Day in 2004, engaged on St. Patrick's Day in 2006, and married on July 21, 2007! As you can imagine, it was the best day of our lives! Maybe I'll post a few pictures later - not sure yet how much personal information I'm willing to reveal on here. No one really knows about our infertility issues.

Luckily, we haven't been trying nearly as long as many other couples on our situation. We knew of an existing condition ahead of time that we'd need to have checked out, and now - here we are!

OK, I guess that's it for now. I'll try and get into more about IVF, etc... in future posts. And, now - time for bed!

No comments: