Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day 8 of Stims

Nothing too big to report. Still just chugging along. The follie check on Wednesday was interesting. There were about 10 or so follies, but only 5 measureable (I had 10 measurable by this point last cycle). Here are the sizes:

Left:
10.5
10.9
11.7
12.0

Right:
9.3

When I left the office that day she checked Monday's E2 (Estridiol) level and based on those and how my follies were doing, she upped me to 225 iu of Follistim. But, before the day was out, I got a call that based on my E2 level from that day, they were bumping me back down to 150. Oh well. I was honestly looking forward to the higher level in hopes of having more measurable follies for tomorrow's appointment, but I'll keep to the 150 iu for now.

I guess we'll just do slow and steady wins the race, right? And better quality rather than quantity? Oh well - I guess we'll see how tomorrow's u/s goes to see if we are still scheduled for Monday for the ER or not. I am just really hoping for more than 4 mature eggs - that sucked hard last cycle. Fingers crossed!

No comments: