Thursday, October 9, 2008

Almost the weekend!

Hey there - not too much going on this week - nothing too exciting. DH is going away this weekend. Leaves tomorrow (after we get to do lunch together!) and then he'll be back sometime Monday. So this weekend I think I'm going to have an alone, girlie weekend. I like having those every once in a while, you know? Watch chick flicks, get whatever I want for dinner, maybe grab myself a yummy dessert, maybe look or a pair of shoes, drive around and look at leaves, and watch a bunch of cheesy things I've DVR'd! And then Monday I'll go in to work and hopefully he'll be home before I do!

Other than that, not too much going on on the baby making front, either. Due to my thermometer deciding to not work I honestly have no idea where I am in my cycle. I have a new one now but based on the temps it's giving me, I can't really tell if I'm pre- or post-O. I could go by the CM or CP, but those are only so reliable alone. Much more reliable with temps. Oh well. Guess I'll just wait it out until the inevitable - b/c I know she'll show her ugly face!

Hope all is well!

No comments: