Monday, October 20, 2008

Hysteroscopy Today - Ouch!

Been a while since I updated on our Fertility progress, so here goes. At my last WTF, the doctor recommended a Hysteroscopy and Endometrial Biopsy to figure out if there's anything in my uterus that may be causing our IVF's to fail. And pending what they find on the first two, if a Lap is needed.

And today was the day for the Hysteroscopy and Endometrial Biopsy. And let's just say they hurt! Just as much as the HSG did. Ouch! It first started with the novacaine type stuff he injected into my cervix - yikes! The actual process itself cramped/hurt as much as the HSG did, but the worst part was the Biopsy. OMG THAT HURT! And he did it twice! It was cool to see, but let's just say I'm happy that's done.

I'm not sure if I was happy they didn't find anything or if I was hoping they would - to at least give me us a reason for the failures, you know?

So, now that those were clear, they said we can start IVF#3 with my next CD1 if we're up for it and have enough money. So once we get there, I'll figure out what the schedule will be like and how they fall with the holidays. If they interfere, I'll wait because we will because we will be out of town alot around Chirstmas. So I guess we'll see!

Guess that's it for an update for now. Hope everyone's doing well!

No comments: