Monday, October 6, 2008

Hysteroscopy Time

So - I've had the HSG and SHG. Since the two BFN's, the doctor now wants me to have a Hysteroscopy, Endometrial Biopsy and Lap. So, the Hysteroscopy is scheduled for the 21 - anyone had that before? The HSG kinda sucked, so I hope it's not as bad as that - although the nurse didn't sound so convincing lol

Then the Endometrial Biopsy has to be done on the 21st day of a cycle an the lap may be scheduled based on what they see during the Hysteroscopy. Fun, fun!

3 comments:

shawna said...

I don't have any experience with any of it except the lap. I will be thinking about you and praying for good answers.

Nikki Godbee said...

Godd luck with those. I only have experience with the HSG and it sucked.

Sandi said...

Just wanted to wish you luck! I only have experience (so far) with the HSG which I agree sucked!