Friday, October 24, 2008

No Longer Sick!

But DH is. Same thing I had - sore throat, achy, and just basically feel spacy/crappy. Poor guy!

And I just I knew if I broke down and made an appointment to see my PCP about my sore throat, it'd be gone by then. And wouldn't you know it, I wake up this morning and it's all gone. Good thing they let me cancel without penalty!

Decided to take today off - just didn't feel like going to work, so I didn't. So now begins a long weekend for me! Not too much planned for this weekend. We have a birthday party to go to tomorrow afternoon, but depending on how DH feels if we end up going or not. It's supposed to be a crappy weekend weather-wise anyway, so who knows. Might be more fun to just curl up with a book anyway. I do still have the last 2 Twilight books to finish - can't wait!

Other than that, not too much going on. Just waiting for my endometrial biopsy results to come back next week and then for CD1 to arrive to see if we start our next IVF cycle or not. Life is pretty boring right now - not that that's bad!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Hehe, I "made" a baby from the site you used. Your baby is cute!
Glad your feeling better, too bad your dh had to catch it though!
It is going to be a crappy day, read those Twilight books!