Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hi there!

Haven't posted in a bit - been busy. But I'll post again soon, including an update from our first OB appointment on Wednesday - yay!

In the meantime, we went to visit my sister and her family in VT this weekend. And we told them as well as my other sister that we're pregnant - yaaaay! They were so excited for us! They both had a feeling something was up that we were hiding (IVF, not the pregnant piece), so we came clean on pretty much all of it. My youngest sister lives in Australia so we told her via Skype so she actually got to see one of the ultrasound pics and we got to talk to her - so that was pretty cool. And I was going to surprise my other sister once she was done putting my nephew to bed, but she saw me telling the Aussie sister, so oops! No surprise! haha

And the visit itself was great. And my little nephew is just absolutely adorable. He's about 7.5 months and getting cuter every time I see him. Woohoo!

DH and my FBIL went ice fishing on Saturday while my sister, nephew and I went to do wedding stuff. Probably the last ice fishing they'll get in this season, but soon enough it'll just be replaced by regular fishing. LOL

And let me tell you - my sister is going to be the most beautiful bride I've ever seen - she tried on her dress for me and she looked so absolutely beautiful. She is going to take her FI's and everyone's breath away - I can't wait for the big day!

OK, other than watching the NCAA tourney (great job Siena!), we didn't do much else. Was a nice and relaxing visit. I'll post more later. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: