Friday, March 13, 2009

House Guest is gone :-(

So, my parents came back from South Africa and our house guest is gone. :-( We're going to miss her! But, we'll be going up to visit them for Easter so we'll get to see her again soon!

And replacing her is a new house guest for the weekend. One of our friends is going out of town for the weekend so we get to watch his black lab for the weekend - yay!

In other news, the spotting has stopped and we got a new mattress! I didn't realize how much I hated our old mattress until we got the new one. It's heaven! DH loves/needs a really firm mattress and I like a softer one (those hard ones hurt my hips/shoulder!) so I wasn't sure we'd be able to compromise. But it was easier than we thought and we are now sleeping on it - yay!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: