Thursday, March 5, 2009

House Guest!

We have been pet sitting for my mom's kitten since she's been gone and it has been fantastic! My mom named her Noel since she got her for Christmas - she's so cute! She ranges between holy terror and sweet little baby. LOL One minute she'll be sprinting around the house attacking every little thing, curious what it is, and the next she'll be curled up on your lap purring.

It has been so long since I've been around a kitten! I got Riley when he was 5 so never really experienced that with him. And thankfully, our furniture has fared pretty well. Although I can't say she hasn't gotten curious or playful and pulled absolutely everything apart!

Prime example - the power cords from the fish tank below that used to be all tucked away nicely. I have given up fixing them until she leaves. ;-) Let's just say she loves the fish!




I have taken a ton of pictures, but most of them end up not turning out well due the fact she's moving way too fast! So, here are a couple I managed to get while she was "resting".






Cute, isn't she?! We're going to miss her when she leaves!

3 comments:

Nikki Godbee said...

Awwww! She is so cute! I miss the kitten stage.

Joy@WDDCH said...

Awww! Maybe you'll have to get baby a kitten. We have a cat we found as a stray. Poor thing was malnourished and had a broken leg. I can't imagine our household without him now and he's perfectly healthy (not to mention he's a gorgeous siamese)!

Very cute kitten your Momma has!

juliane2004 said...

Congratulations on your betas :) They look good.

I'm just a random blog reader that came across your blog this evening. I also have a blog and just found out that I am pregnant as well (I am 5w5d). My blog is protected to those I invite, and I'm sure it sounds like an odd request, but I'd like to send an invite for you to read it. If you're interested, send me your email address to alyssa.gavinski at gmail.com.

Hope all continues to go well!!