Thursday, March 12, 2009

Keeping me on my Toes

This pregnancy, as I'm sure all do, has a way of always keeping me on my toes. Never really fully let's me settle in and feel "comfortable" with it. I'm not sure if that is exactly the right word. But after the last ultrasound - see it move, hearing it's heart beating away, graduating to my OB, etc... I was starting to let my self settle in, of sorts. Get a little more confident.

But then my body likes to throw in little things like the spotting that started again yesterday, just to keep me on my toes. Just another reason why when I get this close to telling someone I'm pregnant (other than my parents and friend who knew about our IVF), I stop myself.

I know the spotting probably is nothing to be concerned about - but you know we all do! Even when it's most likely absolutely nothing that I did, I still wonder - what did I do that I shouldn't have?! lol

DH has told a bunch of people, but I just can't make myself do it yet. Other than my family, I really think it'll end up being after the 1st tri before I tell people. And then I'll have to allow myself to do it - it's exciting, but scary putting it out there, you know!

OK - I've been lax lately updating and I have some things to update about that will have to come later - but I just had to put that out there to get it off my chest. Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

Joy@WDDCH said...

Oh, I know how scary it can be! But many woman spot or have heavy bleeding and still have a normal, healthy full-term baby!

Tell people when you're ready, too!