Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

OK, wow it has been forever since I posted - yikes! I'll try to catch up shortly. But for now, I'm going to be a total AW and wish myself a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ;-)

It's the big 3-3. So not an exciting year, but I love birthdays - anybody's birthday - so Yay! ;-) We're doing some celebrating tonight, but we'll go to dinner, etc... on Saturday. It's supposed to be absolutely gorgeous this weekend (in the 80's!) and I can't wait. Going to a yummy Vietnamese restaurant - can't wait!

Hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

shawna said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Melissa said...

happy birthday!!!by the way.. the expiration on my heparin is 7-10 so it'll be good for awhile but i sure as heck don't want to be pg again then! i just threw it in my bathroom drawer.. so if you end up needing it let me know

Unknown said...

happy belated birthday!
i need to keep up with these things!!!