Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Heartburn, Insomnia & a Cold

So those are the two newest things to have popped in this week. The heartburn itself isn't too bad, but I can feel it. The best part has been twice when I've bent over, I sort of get some acidy/vomit type stuff in the back of my mouth. Not nauseau, just from the heartburn/acid I'm assuming. Nice! lol

And while, throughout this pregnancy, I've had to get up throughout the night to pee, but this week I am just waking up ALL THE TIME. Not always just to pee. Just wake up, grumble, then try to go back to sleep. But, of course, because I'm awake, my mind won't let me go back to sleep until I pee. So I get up anyway. I know it'll be worse than this when the baby comes so I'm not complaining - at all. I would just like a little more sleep each night. ;-)

And in other news - I have a cold. I blame my boss. I've been able to avoid getting sick most of this winter. But on Friday my leader comes in saying he woke up with a sore throat, etc... We had a lot of meetings together on Friday and what what you know? A few days later I wake up with a sore throat to. Add in a stuffy nose and messed up ears and that's what I've got.

Hopefully it goes away soon. My mouth is so dry from not being able to breath through my nose - and water just doesn't help! ha At least this morning my throat didn't hurt as much, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Hopefully that didn't all sound like one big complaint - yikes! I'm just kind of writing down what's going on throughout this journey. ;-)

So how are all of you doing?

2 comments:

shawna said...

Bring on the Pepcid! That did the trick fo me for awhile, and then I used Prevacid. Don't just suffer.

shawnandlarissa said...

We're 12 weeks!!!!!!!!!!