Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Told my Grandmother! LOL

So, we went home to my parents this weekend for Easter and it was nice - fast, but nice. Was great to get home and see everyone. The only one missing was my youngest sister, but we called her and chatted Saturday night (her Easter since she's so far ahead).

DH and I also took advantage of the weekend to tell Grandma and my Great Aunt about the baby. To do it, I made copies of an ultrasound picture and put them in a big Easter egg for them to open. Neither of them understood, it was pretty funny!

At first my Great Aunt thought it was maybe a space module and Grandma first thought it was a cat. (What?!) And then when we said nope, she thought it was a mouse! lol

Granted, neither of them had ultrasound pics around "back in their day" and both have 85 and 90-year old eyes, but I thought that was pretty funny!

But, once they understood, they were both very happy for us. ;-)





Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

lol That is priceless! Wait until you tell your little one that great grandma thought s/he was a cat! I am glad you had a nice weekend! So so happy for you......but I think I said that before = )