Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

We are headed up north to my parents this year to celebrate - will be nice to have everyone together. The only person we'll be missing is my youngest sister, but since she lives in Australia, I'm not really thinking she'll be there. ;-)

We always do Easter basket and Easter egg hunts every year, but considering the 2 sisters who will be there are 30+ and our male counterparts aren't really all that interested, it's out this year. Booo! But I understand! lol But it's on again next year when my nephew will be walking and we'll hopefully have our little one. So, til then! ;-)

I hope everyone has a great weekend and to those who celebrate Easter, Happy Easter to you!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

hi. I hope you have a great weekend. You are still on lovenox, right? Will you be on Heparin at the end of your pg? I have about a 2 week supply leftover.. and also a bunch of syringes (probably close to a months worth).. If you will need them, I will send them to you! my email is melissa@melissaandjeffrey.com