Wednesday, September 3, 2008

6dp 3dt

So today I am officially 6 dp 3dt - and I have been totally over-analyzing every little symptom. Bloatedness - maybe? Kinda gassy lately - is it that? Or maybe it's just the food I'm eating?I have had some cramps lately - or maybe not? I've also been pretty tired - but then again, I have also been going to bed kinda late! So yup, it's one of the perks lovely part of the 2ww! I just need to wait until Monday until we know officially. ;-)

But, I saw this the other day and thought it was pretty interesting - it lists what happens after a 3dt :

1dpt: Embryo is growing and developing
2dpt: Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt: Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt: Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt: Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt: Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt: Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
8dpt: Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt: More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt: More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt: HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT (Beta day!)

My DH also called me today to meet him for lunch - yay! He had two staff days the last couple of days, but gets students tomorrow, so wanted to do lunch one more time. How sweet!

OK everyone, guess that's it - have a great day!

2 comments:

shawna said...

I am praying that this works. Good Luck! When is the Beta?

True Companions Plus One? said...

Hey there! Beta is on Monday - can't come soon enough!