Friday, September 19, 2008

Weekend Plans

So this weekend is supposed to be pretty nice out, so we are going to take advantage and go apple picking! It's one of my absolute favorite things to do in the Fall (so many fun things to do - and EAT - in the fall!) My husband did NOT want to go the first year we went, but we have gone every year since - and many times at his suggestion! I can't wait - there will be many an apple to eat, bake with, etc... Yum!

Other than that, I think we are just going to hang out and get things done around the house. I have no doubt that DH will also go fishing or something to get ready for bow-hunting season. Basically, I will do anything as long as it means I'm enjoying my weekend and not having to think about work! ha

Anyone else doing anything fun this weekend?

3 comments:

shawna said...

Hmm, I have never been apple picking. One of the joys of Texas living. Have fun!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

cute blog! i spent the evening downtown (chicago) with some of my sorority sisters that i haven't seen in forever! fun! fun! fun!

hope you had a great weekend!

True Companions Plus One? said...

Sounds like fun Preppy - and thank you!

And yes - Shawna - you definitely need to get yourself further north so you can go apple picking. It's fun!