Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Nieces' Visit!

I've been a bad aunt! Our nieces (ages 6 and 8) visited back in mid-August and I still haven't posted pics yet. The girls, DH and I had a great time and my SIL had a great time just relaxing and doing whatever she wants! So, here are some of the MANY pics I took that weekend:


We baked some cupcakes - and then I bought a whole bunch of candy to go with my decorating stuff and they could decorate any way they wanted. I forgot to take pictures of the decorated cupcakes (think gummy worms, sprinkles and M&M's!), but here are a couple of them making them:

Yum! And pretty much every picture she made her eyes go cross-eyed - oh well!









And we made our own pizzas one night for dinner (also messy, but so tasty!):








Don't they look delicious!







While his sister and I went shopping and out to lunch, DH took them fishing:










And we went to the park a few times:




FYI, having them hang upside down was the best way to get the sand out of their clothes - after taking turns getting burried:








And then Sunday afternoon we put them back on the train. They had never been on a train before and they absolutely loved the ride and couldn't stop talking about it!

Some fun in the car on the way to the station:




They wanted to get "dressed up" for the train - so cute!


Bye! Come again soon!




So we can't wait to have them come for a visit again. We see them each time we go out to his parents to visit, but it was even more fun to have them come visit us!

2 comments:

shawna said...

They are beautiful! I am glad that you had such a good time.

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

what fun, looks like they had a great time! love their homemade pizzas!!!