Thursday, September 4, 2008

Road Trip!

I'm off to visit my sister, her Fiance, and my new little nephew! DH has a fishing tournament this weekend so he's not going. We'll be playing with the little guy, going for walks, going with her to try on wedding dresses (she's going to look beautiful!), catching up, etc... - should be a lot of fun!

I took Friday off from work and am heading up! It's about a 3.5 hour road trip, so definitely not looking forward to that, but it'll be fun once I get there. Hopefully hurricane Hanna stays away!

I'm getting closer and closer to the big beta day on Monday - my mind it trying to trick me into testing. I have 4 Dollar Tree tests and a FRER calling my name. I've been feeling little sharp twinges and some cramping in the uterus and have been tired and hungry - but who knows if any of those are real or not!

I didn't test out the trigger, so not sure if I'll end up doing it or not. I'm trying to decide if knowing ahead of time that if it's a BFN or not will be easier to take than getting that phone call at work. I don't know - guess we'll just have to see!

And, from my last post, here is what will is happening to my (hopeful) embie(s) in there over the next few days while I'm gone! Grow little guy!

Friday - 8dpt: Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
Saturday - 9dpt: More HCG is produced as fetus develops
Sunday - 10dpt: More HCG is produced as fetus develops
Monday - 11dpt: HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT (Beta day!)

Not sure if I'll be able to get on over the weekend, so if I don't, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Nikki Godbee said...

Have fun and I will be thinking about you tomorrow (monday) and sending positive beta vibes!