Sunday, September 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Nikki. The Rules: 1. Link to the person who tagged you 2. Post the rules to your blog 3. Write 6 random things about yourself 4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them 5. Let each peron you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

6 random things about me:

1. I can't drink caffeine without it affecting me - heart races, messes with my head, etc... - even just a little - but I still do once in a while. Same thing happens to my dad.

2. I can't wear digital watches - doesn't take too long before something in my body causes them to die/blank out. Not sure what it is, but it does. I thought at first it was a coincidence, but it has happened with every one I've tried. This ALSO happens to my dad (maybe there's a some connection there!).

3. I eat my pizza backwards - crust first. Gotta save the best for last!

4. I recently re-discovered my love for Little House on the Prairie and The Waltons when I found out I get the Hallmark channel! (yup, I'm a dork!)

5. I love to read and keep all the books I read a trophies. (me, too, Nikki!)

6. I just realized today I still have a decoraitn up from winter that I never put away - oops! (and how have I JUST noticed this?! haha)

Now I have to tag 6 people:
Amy C
Sandi
Shawna
Melissa
Christy
LateBloomer65 (I don't have your name, sorry!)

Anyone else?

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: