Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vet Update

I know you're looking for another vet update, right? ;-) And of course by "you", I mean me, since I really don't think anyone reads this blog haha DH just called and he said the xrays went well - no blockages/obstructions, no shifting of organs or anything. Everything looks 100% ok inside. So now the vet is thinking that perhaps when the car hit his head, it messed up the motility of his food or something? I didn't fully understand everything DH said, but the vet is giving us a pill that is supposed to help get the food to absorb and move through his digestive track. We have to quarter the pill and give him a quarter 3 times a day. And if that doesn't work after a few days, he has a stronger version.

Let's hope this works because I'm not sure what else is left!

No comments: