Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Beta #2!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I just got the call -- and it's great news!

My hCG went from 16.2 to 35 - that's more than doubled in just 48 hours!

And my Progesterone went from 15 to 41 - so that looks like the meds are doing their trick!

I guess that explains the continued achy/crampy-ish uterus, feeling like I want to cry (although that could easily be the stress!) and why I'm so darn thirsty. ;-) And the 2nd HPT this morning with 2 lines. Such a beautiful sight! ;-)

My 3rd Beta will be Monday morning - I can't wait. My DH's birthday is tomorrow and it's all such an awesome birthday present for him. Yay! I wish I would have told him the appointment was tomorrow instead of today so I could have made it an even better surprise, but hey - I'll take this news today with NOOOOO complaints!

I called my mom yesterday asking her to call me back. She sounded so disappointed when all it was was to give her directions for my dad for Saturday - oops! She knows we're doing IVF#3 right now, but we're definitely not ready to tell anyone else yet.

so - it looks like we may just have a little procrastinator in there - just like it's mommy and daddy!

Thank you so much, to everyone - your support and positive thoughts mean so much to both of us!

3 comments:

Sandi said...

OMG! Congratulations!!!!! I am so freakin' happy for you! Prayers and sticky dust for your little bean!
I am just as thrilled for you as when I got my own BFP!

Rise beta Rise!!!!!

shawnandlarissa said...

Marcy!!!!!!!!!!! The nest is being stupid and I can't reply over there. Big, big congrats!!!!!!! Yay for doubling numbers!!!

shawna said...

WOOOOHOOOO! I think that this was more exciting than my own BFP. I am beyond happy for you.