Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, DH!

On a lighter, happier note, today is my DH's birthday!

Every year for his birthday, he gets to pick what he wants to do for dinner, dessert, etc... Basically, the whole day (and weekend since I make it a whole birthday weekend) is whatever he wants to do!

So we went out to a yummy steak house for dinner, he opened presents, watched a movie, and had ice cream cake - you can't beat that!

I even snuck home during my lunch break and decorated the house for him so he'd see it when he got home. He never used to care about birthdays, but I love them, so I try to make them as special for him every year. Hide presents in his car for the morning, when he wakes up, etc...

It made me so happy to see his face and hear him tell me that this was his best birthday yet and that he felt so special. Yay! I love him so much that I would do anything for that man!

Happy Birthday, DH!

No comments: