Monday, February 9, 2009

Beta #3: 401.5!

Wow - I am sitting here in complete shock.

I really never thought I'd be here - especially after being told to consider donor eggs at my last WTF. Yes, I saw the 2 beautiful lines below, but I'm not even sure this has completely sunk in.

I have gone from 16.2 to 35 to 401.5. Wow. If my 35 had just doubled, it would have only been max 210 (assuming the fastest 48 hour doubling period). But nope! My procrastinator has turned into an overachiever!!

And this cycle would not have even been possible without the help of so many people. You here encouraging me, the support for you and others on the boards, my mom for helping to finance, the RE for reducing the price and so importantly - all the girls who helped with the OOP meds - there's no way we could have afforded this without their help!

My first ultrasound is this Friday to determine the number (I'm thinking one based on the quality of the embies transferred). I am officially 5 weeks today and am due October 12th.

I am just sitting here in shock - I can't believe it. I'm PREGNANT!

5 comments:

shawna said...

My guess is 2! If it was based on quality of the embryos, I probably wouldn't be pregnant at all, much less with twins. I am still in shock for you!

Dani said...

Ahhh!!! I've been silently following your blog (like a weirdo, I know). But, I've just been hoping and praying that all of the peeing wasn't in vain!!! And it wasn't!!! Yay!!! You're preggers, girl! CONGRATULATIONS! I am SOOOOO happy for you! :-)

latebloomer65 said...

you dont know me...i dont know you,...but i have to say that i just teared up reading your 401.5! that ROCKS!

Amy C said...

WOO HOO!!! Isn't it the wildest feeling ever!!? It finally happened!!

True Companions Plus One? said...

Thank you so much everyone - it means so much! And thank you to Dani and Latebloomer for coming out of hiding! ;-)