Sunday, February 8, 2009

How Pretty is This?!

Since Beta #3 is tomorrow morning, I did another HPT tonight around 8:30. But, I was a good girl and, as promised, haven't done once since my last post about it where I was worried about it being lighter and needing to step away.

Those first tests were so incredibly light you could barely see them. So I never posted them on here - they wouldn't have shown up. And, as evidenced from my previous post, I've been pretty worried about this not working. My cramps have pretty much gone away, etc... But, I have been pretty emotional and I know that can be a sign, so I've still remained positive.

And, based on this stick, I'd have to say I am definitely still pregnant!







Yay! Now we just have to wait and see what the real numbers say tomorrow!


Shawna - if you're reading this, I hope you're feeling better - even if it's just a little bit. :-)


I hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Joy@WDDCH said...

I just found your blog and wanted to say a very hearty CONGRATS!!!

shawna said...

Of course I'm reading this! That is the most beautiful sight ever. I am so happy for you.

Sandi said...

Very pretty lines! Good luck today, can't wait to hear your numbers!

So excited for you two! FWIW....I think I took 10 or so tests, couldn't believe it!