Monday, July 28, 2008

Adorable Puppies!

OK, so I lied - I apparently wasn't done with my posts for today. I saw this link and just had to share it - it was too cute not to!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCnAjel02lM

Also, on a pet related note, my sister sent me this link on why cat's don't eat and some things to try - it has a lot of good info in it! I've also decided to start force-feeding him the baby food/soft cat food so he's at least getting something.

http://cats.suite101.com/article.cfm/why_isnt_my_cat_eating

OK, now I'm done - have a great day!

3 comments:

Amy C said...

How's your kitty...is he eating yet?

True Companions Plus One? said...

Hey there! No, he isn't eating yet, and hasn't for a while, so I don't see it happening. I mean, he'll nibble on something for a couple bites and stop. Even if he's really enjoying it, like the bits of shrimp I gave him last night (I'll try anything!). I don't know what to do, I am at a complete loss and it scares the heck out of me that he is going to die because of this. :-(

Thank you for asking - it means a lot!

Amy C said...

Have you gotten a second opinion yet? At least they can put him on an IV and get nutrients in him while they figure out what is wrong.....poor baby boy :-( hang in there.