Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wedding Pictures

I realized today after posting the pictures below of the flowers DH got me yesterday that I wanted to put in some wedding pictures since our 1st Anniversary was last week. I wasn't going to because I didn't want to put the faces of our family/friends out here, but then I realized I already had! So - here are some of my favorites (and yes, I know, I got out of control and there's a lot - sorry!):


Me and my dad - I loved this moment - walking with him and seeing DH at the end waiting for me - amazing!



Just a picture I like from during the ceremony:
This kiss!

We're married!



Everyone at the wedding:
Ceremony location at the Manor:
I was the first grandchild to get married - she was so happy!
The cake (so pretty!):

Some Formals:
My family:
Me and my parents:
Both of our families together:
DH and his sister:
Our bridal party and us:
The dances:
Us:
Me and My Dad (who does NOT like his picture taken or being the center of attention - which he was more than once that day and did it so well!):
DH and his Mom:
A picture of my handsome husband:
I just love these pictures of us - it was such a happy day!
Hope I didn't bore you - but I love looking at them at least, so thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Nikki Godbee said...

Awww the pictures are so pretty!

Sandi said...

Lovely pictures! I have just started a blog finally, so I wanted to stop stalking yours and actually post a comment! AKA nestie june4bride2be

True Companions Plus One? said...

LOL Sandi - and thanks for the comment!

And thanks Nikki!

True Companions Plus One? said...

Sandi - if you're willing, what's your blog? I will add it to my list of reads!

shawna said...

What hotties y'all are!! Your wedding was gorgeous!