Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Off on vacation!

Jamaica. The beach. Yummy drinks. That is where we are supposed to be and what we are supposed to be doing right now. Our one-year anniversary trip to Sandals Whitehouse. Wouldn't that be awesome?! And we could both absolutley use it after all the stress we've had in our lives the last few months. Aaaahhhh - maybe we'll just look at pictures of our honeymoon trip lol

But, as I mentioned in an earlier post, we're both ok with having to postpone/cancel our trip. While it would have been awesome to be there, staying back and doing this IVF for the potential to have a baby(ies) is all worth it.

So, instead, we are packing up the boat and the cat (still have to give him meds three times a day) and off to spend time in Rochester with his family and some friends. As long as we're away from home, making the 2WW pass by faster, and not at work, I'm all good!

They don't have internet service, so I most likely won't be back online with another update until Sunday/Monday. See you then!

1 comment:

shawna said...

I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you. I can't wait to hear how your relaxing weekend went.