Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

OK - after that last sad, oh woe is me, post, I decided to snap myself out of it (sorry about that!), and write about some good news.

TODAY IS OUR 1ST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!

Yay! As I mentioned below, DH is out of town, but we've already gotten calls from my sister in Australia and from DH's sister - yay! And tonight my BF and I are going to go out to dinner and some ice ream. Can't wait!

And then when DH gets back this weekend we'll figure out what we do for anniversary part 2 where we actually get to go away and spent some time together. I love this man so much and I cannot wait to spend many, many more years with his - he's my best friend and the love of my life. I love you T, and can't wait for you to get home!

2 comments:

shawna said...

Happy Anniversary!!
To answer your question, most towns have a mom of multiples support group. Ours has an annual garage sale, so I'm hoping to stock up.

True Companions Plus One? said...

Ah, gotcha - thanks!

And thanks for the Anniversary wishes!