Sunday, July 13, 2008

Change of Topic - Riley Pics!

I thought I'd change the topic off of my depressing IVF posts to pics of my cat. I know you probably don't want to see them, but they make me happy! Especially now that he's finally recovering from his car accident!

Let's start off on a racy one ;-) He likes to get into small spaces - apparently including the drying rack - and accidentally walking into my underwear - oops!



This was just after his first surgery - had to get part of his tail amputated and put into a cast (yes, he's used up a few of his 9 lives!). Watching him jump up onto things with that cast on was pretty funny, too!:


Ah, comfy...



Get your own remote...



Just a cute pic outside:



I caught him drinking out of the toilet one day - yuck!



My birthday a couple years ago - doesn't he look just oh so excited!



Here fishy, fishy, fishy...



Take me to the gym, I wanna go!



Is it bedtime yet?



We call this move "Jumbo Shrimp" ;-)



I like my new "bed"!



Hungry! We make graham cracker houses every Christmas and every year, he manages to nibble on it when he thinks we're not looking ;-)



I'm thirsty!



You can't see me!




Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Okay, those are just cute. Reminds me of my cat getting into the strangest places. Thanks for the smile.