Thursday, July 24, 2008

Meme

Shawna tagged me for this meme...All you have to do is answer the questions with one word, and tag four people. This is my first one, and since I'm sitting here just waiting, I figured, why not!

1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your significant other? fishing
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? best
5. Your father? work-a-holic
6. Your favorite thing? husband
7. Your dream last night? forgotten
8. Your favorite drink? tropical
9. Your dream/goal? Happiness
10. The room you’re in? Cubicle
11. Your hobby? Nesting
12. Your fear? death
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? mommy
14. What you’re not? pregnant
15. Muffins? chocolate
16. One of your wish list items? babies
17. Where you grew up? NYS
18. The last thing you did? email
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Favorite gadget? computer
21. Your pets? sick
22. Your computer? laptop
23. Your mood? tired
24. Missing someone? husband
25. Your car? black
26. Something you’re not wearing? socks
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Like someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? many
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday?
31. Last time you cried? yesterday

As for the 4 people - I'm not sure who, besides Shawna and maybe Nikki actually read my blog, but I'll tag a few blogs I read just in case they read mine: Nikki who's in the lovely 2WW,
Mrs. Gou who is wondefully pregnant!, t.bird who has the cutest doggies ever!, and Chrysallys who needs all the support and distraction she can get right now.

I wish you all the best!

1 comment:

Nikki Godbee said...

Awww! This is the first time I have ever been tagged! It will be my project for tonight.