Thursday, January 29, 2009

5dp 5dt

5dpt: Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells

So, now the little mushrooms should be completely implanted - yay! No new symptoms - still just tired a lot, some achy uterine feelings, and can't seem to eat enough. But, who knows what it's from at this point - you've got to love the whole:

PMS Symptoms = Meds Symptoms = Pregnancy Symptoms

It just plays with your mind!

I do have to admit this 2ww has gone by faster/easier than the others. I'm not sure if it's because we did a 5dt instead of a 3 so there was less time to think about them after they were transferred, or because I've just come to accept that this may not work, or what. But, I just have to get through tomorrow and the weekend and the Beta is Monday morning.

Now - the big question. Will I POAS between now and then? ;-)

1 comment:

shawna said...

To answer your question....yes, you will POAS! I am too impatient to wait until Monday.