Saturday, January 31, 2009

7dp 5dt & a Trip to Babies R Us

7dpt: More HCG is produced as fetus develops

Well, today is going to be spent with exciting trips to Babies R Us and the grocery store and cleaning the house. Now - don't be jealous -- not everyone can live the exciting life that I do! ;-)

Yeah, the trip to Babies R Us is for my 19 year old niece. Maybe she's 20 now? I don't know. Either way, she and her now husband are due next month - although we hear she's on bedrest now, so who knows. It makes me so mad sometimes when I think about it. Neither of them had a job when they got knocked up, neither had a high school degree and live with their uncle. Good times.

At least now he has a job and a GED. But she still has neither. So, yup - they of course found out they were pregnant and got married in November and is due next month. I can't make it to the shower, but my DH is going out there in a couple weeks so will bring my gift with him and have his mom bring it to the showe. Even if it were in town, I'm not sure I could make myself go to the shower. I don't know. I probably would since I wouldn't want to be rude, but I just don't know...

But, enough about that - moment over. The rest of the errands are for the SUPERBOWL!! Not sure what we're making yet, but will most likely involve making pizzas, wings, cheesy taco soup and who knows what else. And the house cleaning - the house isn't bad right now, but sometimes you just need a good excuse to get the house in top shape, you know?

So all the work today for a fun day tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

No comments: